A BUSINESS DESTINATION
- Business tourism accounts for 14% of global tourism,
- A territory with 39,150 inhabitants and 139 nationalities,
- A diversified economic fabric that encompasses various activity sectors (53,079 employees and 10,744 companies in 2 km²),
- A hyper-secure territory: 519 police officer per 39 150 inhabitants, as 1 police officer per 70 inhabitants,
- An international presence: Monaco is a member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the OECD, UNESCO, INTERPOL, etc.
- 153 professional events in 2021,
- 51,427 overnight business stays in 2021,
- Dedicated contact people at your service,
- Monaco brings together a community of experts around the 6 centres of expertise.
photo : ©BVergely
6 CENTRES OF EXPERTISE
OF EXPERT PARTNERS, LEADING COMPANIES AND COMMITTED AMBASSADORS
AN EASY-TO-REACH DESTINATION
Monaco is 25 km from Nice Côte d 'Azur International Airport by car via the A8 motorway, and 7 minutes by helicopter.
Nice – Monaco: 20 min. From the train station, you can reach the Grimaldi Forum in 15 minutes by foot and 10 minutes by bus (lines 5 and 6, direction Larvotto).
A8 motorway, exit Monaco From the motorway exit it's only 15 minutes to reach the Grimaldi Forum Monaco via the expressway.
La ligne de bus 110 relie l’aéroport de Nice à Monaco par l’autoroute en 30 minutes, le trajet est direct. Le bus dessert trois arrêts dans Monaco ; Place d’Armes, Casino et Monte-Carlo Bay Hôtel.
13 HOTELS IN THE PRINCIPALITY
2,500 ROOMS, 1,400 OF WHICH ARE 4-STAR
ENJOY YOURSELF IN THE PRINCIPALITY
ALONGSIDE YOUR EVENT
MONACO, A DESTINATION THAT'S INVESTED
- Monaco has 2,202 certified rooms (Green Globe, Green Key, Planet 21) or nearly 90% of the hotel network.
- 97% of hotels have signed the Principality's National Energy Transition PacT (2,418 rooms)
- A 55% greenhouse gas reduction target by 2030 and carbon neutrality by 2050
- More than 8,000 m² of photovoltaic panels installed on Principality rooftops (including 2,500 m² on the roof of the Grimaldi Forum, the Principality's largest solar energy producer)
- Monaco has been one of the pioneers in the use of heat pumps and many buildings are equipped with them, including the Grimaldi Forum
- 20% of the territory is covered with green space
- 933 heritage trees identified over 2 km
- 3 protected marine areas including an educational marine reserve
- 79 public lifts, 35 escalators and 8 travelators
- Diester-powered buses
- Carpooling solution (Klaxit)
- 100% electric carsharing service (Mobee)
- A fleet of 300 bikes, including 32 docking stations
- Electric and solar-powered Boat-Bus
THE GRIMALDI FORUM MONACO:
PARTNER OF THE MONACO CONVENTION BUREAU
The destination of Monaco affirms its excellence through the hosting and organisation of international events, thanks to the joint action of business tourism professionals and economic partners from the Principality who work together with a common goal: to guarantee that events are successful.
The Monaco Convention Bureau is a department of the Monaco Government Tourist and Convention Authority. Made up of a team of professionals, its mission is to promote the Principality of Monaco to all business group organisers.