The Grimaldi Forum Monaco has been working for more than two years on this unique event in the history of the Principality….
As a testimonial to this important work, the catalogue of vehicles and objects included in the inventory of the Monaco and the Automobile exhibition, from 1893 to the present day is available (editions RMN-GP - Réunion des Musées Nationaux - Grand Palais).
This reference book, 312 pages and 260 illustrations, bilingual French/English, is already available for pre-order, at an exceptional price of 29 € (Public price incl.VAT - paperback version) at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel +377 99 99 20 00
A catalogue that will take you back in time, tell the intimate relationship between the Principality and the automobile and address the different themes highlighted in this exhibition such as:
- Monaco, centre of automotive history - Rodolphe Rapetti,
- Prince Albert I of Monaco (1848-1922) and the mobilities of his time - Jacqueline Carpine-Lancre,
- Monte-Carlo Elegance Competition: Automotive Excellence in the Principality - Emmanuel Piat,
- Louis Chiron (1899-1979): Monegasque world champion in 1928 - Richard Keller,
- Monaco and the automobile, a history of cinema - Vincent Vatrican,
© Réunion des musées nationaux – Grand Palais, Paris, 2020
© Grimaldi Forum Monaco, Monaco, 2020.
Discover an abstract below