The Grimaldi Forum Monaco is closely following the development of the Covid 19 epidemic and is paying the greatest attention to the health of its employees and customers.
Our teams are highly committed and are implementing the barrier-behaviour and prevention measures recommended by the Monegasque Government.
HEALTH PASS :
For any event hosting 1,000 people and more, the presentation of health pass is compulsory. This health pass will be requested with an ID Card upon your arrival at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco (details here).
For any other event, do not forget to check possible specific conditions directly on the related page of the event on our website.
BARRIER-BEHAVIOUR AND PREVENTION MEASURES :
A guide summarising these measures and correct barrier behaviour has been issued for the various customer groups of the Grimaldi Forum Monaco. This can be accessed by clicking here
MONACO SAFE CERTIFICATION :
The Grimaldi Forum is labelled Monaco Safe. Monaco Safe is the certification established by the Monegasque Government aiming to guarantee optimal sanitary conditions to the Principality’s visitors in all places open to the public (more infos here )
More information on :
With more specific regard to the shows, and in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities, please note that the following will apply for a limited period:
- For any event hosting 1,000 people and more, the presentation of health pass is compulsory. This health pass will be requested with an ID Card upon your arrival at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco (details here). For any other event, do not forget to check possible specific conditions directly on the related page of the event on our website.
- We thank you for taking the care to keep your mask on while you are in the establishment and during the show. This includes children from the age of 5.
- We promote the use of e-tickets and favour reduced handling of tickets at the entrance to the hall.
- We invite you to keep your personal effects with you if possible: a locker is available for items that are prohibited in the hall (helmets, large bags, scooters, etc.).
- We have reduced the capacity of our rooms in order to permit the necessary distancing between different groups of people.
- To facilitate access, the doors of the hall will open one hour before the start of the show.
- During the pre-show and the intermission, we cannot offer you a bar or catering service.
- The increased presence of our teams makes it possible to dynamically assist the flow of spectators into the hall and again when exiting the event.
- Continuous cleaning has been reinforced and points of contact along your routes are disinfected frequently.
We thank you for your attention and understanding and wish you a most entertaining experience at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco.